Company Law Advice – Many clients seek our assistance with:
- Running Directors Board Meetings and Shareholder meetings
- Issuing new shares
- Transferring Shares from one person to another
- Arranging the company’s buyback of shares (also known as a “purchase of own shares”)
- Company secretarial duties and responsibilities
- Directors duties under the Companies Act 2006 and the company’s articles
- Compliance with the companys constitution and shareholder agreements
- Updating their company’s Articles of Association to take advantage of the reforms under the Companies Act 2006 and to adopt some of the new Model Articles under it so that they no longer refer to the old regulations under “Table A” to the Companies Act 1985
- Raising new investment either by means of equity finance or secured lending – we will draft all the necessary agreements and advise you throughout.
We are often able to provide a fixed price service where the extent of our work is clear at the outset.