As we are data controllers for the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) we have updated our Privacy Notice.
By law we must process all your personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. Our new Privacy Notice explains how we process your personal data, the purpose of us processing your data and what our lawful bases for doing so are.
Please read our Privacy Notice to understand:
- What personal information we collect about you
- How we obtain your personal information
- The purposes for which we use your personal information
- The bases on which we use your personal information
- How long we keep your personal information
- Who we share your personal information with
- How we protect your personal information
- Which countries we transfer your personal information to and
- Summary of your rights regarding your personal information
We have written our notice to help you understand the legal position, our responsibilities and your rights. The Notice is in two parts. Part I contains more detail on the nine points referred to above. Part II is a more detailed explanation of your rights under GDPR which we hope you find helpful.