We often act for professional firms and consultancies and many of our clients are fellow legal professionals, medics, accountants, architects, and environmental consultancies. Running our own business means that we readily relate to our clients commercial and legal issues and our advice is always grounded in commercial reality. keeping your business affairs in order makes your business more valuable when the time comes to sell. We advise on all the following:
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating tenders or contracts with your suppliers, clients, and their lawyers.
- Professional Services Contract Terms
- Drafting and reviewing standard forms of contract, terms of engagement, consortium agreements, collateral warranties, and subcontracts to meet your business needs and changes in the law.
- Formulating a practical contracts approval procedure which you can operate in house.
- Providing in-house training on contracts, risk and insurance and other commercial legal matters.
- Carrying out a commercial and legal review of your key accounts.
- Reviewing your professional indemnity insurance cover and liaising with your broker.
- Preparing, updating, and advising you on your practice’s shareholder or partnership agreement and any changes in ownership.
Experience has shown our services will save your business money and will greatly increase your chances of making your business attractive to your professional indemnity insurers resulting in better insurance premiums, and ultimately making your business more valuable upon future sale.