Solicitor and Director Victoria McKenzie is a longstanding STEP member.
The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners is the leading worldwide professional body for practitioners in the fields of trusts, estates and related issues. STEP members help families secure their financial future and protect the interests of vulnerable relatives. STEP promotes the highest professional standards through education and training, leading to widely respected professional qualifications.
All STEP members are subject to an extensive Code of Professional Conduct. Members are required at all times to act with integrity and in a manner that inspires the confidence, respect and trust of both clients and the wider community.
STEP members spend their professional working lives working with real families and addressing real problems – this is evident from the information that we share with you in this website.
Vicki sees being a member of STEP member as important because:
1) It demonstrates a higher level of expertise and experience – STEP members stand out from the crowd.
2) Membership requires higher levels of ongoing learning and professional development than those which are required by the Solicitors Regulation Authority for Solicitors generally.
3) It inspires the confidence and trust of Clients and fellow professionals.
4) It provides technical support and expert resources.
5) It has provided a personal introduction to other acknowledged specialists.